Wednesday, October 21, 2015
The You Creed: Response to the Sku Creed
On Monday I published the Sku Creed, the rules that govern my whiskeying. As I said in that post, my creed is for me and others may have different rules. Both in the comments and on social media there were some good additions so I thought I'd highlight some of my favorites here.
1. If the whiskey tastes good to you, it's good whiskey.
2. Don't be dogmatic about the spelling of "whiskey" versus "whisky".
3. Do whatever you want with your money and your whiskey.
4. Profit, profit, profit.
5. Have fun with whiskey. It's not rocket science. Never have fun with rocket science.
6. Have a budget/ceiling and stick to it. It keeps me from getting carried away by excitement.