Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whiskey Wednesday: What do I know?

I was deeply flattered this week when John Hansell, publisher of Malt Advocate, chose my post to lead off his series of guest bloggers on his blog, What Does John Know. John's blog is one of the most influential in the whiskey industry, and I was humbled to be a part of it. As you can see, the post engendered a fair amount of discussion (over 70 comments and counting) from well known bloggers, retailers and even distillers. My goal was to spark discussion, so mission accomplished, and thanks to John for giving me a soap box.

If you haven't read it already, check it out.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Steve - congrats on being a guest contributor. Cheers.

sam k said...

And a job well done, Sku. Thanks for your perspective. The comments continue to flow!