This week marks ten years of Sku's Recent Eats, and to celebrate, I'll be indulging myself with frivolous posts all week long.
At the blog's five year mark, I listed some of my favorite posts from the first five years, so I thought I would do the same for the last five years. These may not be the best posts, and they weren't necessarily the most popular, but they are the ones I had the most fun with.
- Sazerac, Remy & Pernod in Bidding War for Guy Who Made Whiskey in his Kitchen
- Buy Sku Stuff
- TTB Proposes New Whiskey Definitions
- Stop Fetishizing Whiskey
- How Whiskey Geeks Appear to Outsiders (aka the Cottage Cheese post)
- Whiskey Fun Facts
- Totally Honest Whiskey Labels
- The Golden Age of Whiskey is Over
My all time most viewed post, other than my big lists of whiskey distilleries and whiskey blogs, was a 2011 post on deciphering Van Winkle bottle codes.