Thursday, May 26, 2016

Not Yet the End


Thanks to all who commented on last week's post on the existentialist crisis of Booker's Rye (both on the blog and in the spirited Reddit discussion). There were lots of helpful and encouraging comments which I appreciate, and thanks also to My Annoying Opinions for making some helpful suggestions about what else I could blog about. It's given me a lot to think about. I'm not going anywhere right away, but I may do some different stuff and play around a little so bear with me.

Speaking of bloggers deciding what to do, I wanted to give a shout out to Josh Chinn of Red White & Bourbon who recently announced that due to the general business of life, work, kids, etc., he will not be continuing to blog. Josh's blog was one of my favorites. He brought a unique and uncompromising voice to the whiskey world, covering the scene in Colorado and nation-wide. I'll miss his work, but I respect his choice, and I'm glad he let us know (so many blogs just fade away). All the more reason for me to keep at it.


1 comment:

Justin said...

I too loved Josh's blog. He will be missed.