Okay, I realize that this meme is like five years old, but, hey, I'm a bit slow, and I don't think anyone ever did a whiskey edition. So here for your enjoyment is the whiskey geek edition of things said by no one ever:
- My favorite distilleries are Dailuaine and Girvan.
- I collected a ton of Pappy Van Winkle back in '06 - I'm happy to sell you one at cost.
- I wish they had bottled this at lower proof.
- We started our grain to glass microdistillery in the hopes that one day a major corporation would buy us out and make us really rich.
- It doesn't matter whether Jack Daniel's is technically a bourbon or not.
- I really prefer whiskeys that have been aged in small barrels.
- Our company's whiskeys are not at all smooth.
- I prefer Willett bottlings that don't have a name.
- I wish they had finished this in port casks.
- Wow, did you see the great deal on Casker's!
- The industry has been struggling to find a way to get more middle aged white men interested in whiskey.
- I love reading the distillery profiles in whiskey magazines.
- There just aren't enough whiskey blogs.
Now it's your turn...